Small businesses in Kent are a vital part of the regional economy employing well over 80% of the counties workforce and contributing millions in income and wealth each year.
Although the success rate of small businesses in Kent is slightly better than the UK national average, finding the right help and assistance at the right time is crucial in ensuring that they both survive and thrive.
As a firm of South East business consultants we specialise in providing advice to small businesses in Kent in a number of ways, generally delivered through a mix of business coaching and consultancy.
- We are one of the only qualified and regulated small business advisors in Kent;
- We specialise in offering help for small businesses in Kent;
- We have a proven track record;
- You don’t need to take our word for it!
Broadly we work with three types of small business:
- Those either enjoying significant growth or looking to grow significantly over the next 24 - 36 months;
- Owners that are looking to sell or pass on their business;
- Businesses experiencing financial challenges or financial stress.
We can help small businesses in Kent in a number of ways and our services focus on accounting and financial support, sales improvement, business growth & development and digital support.
Remember... we specialise in helping small businesses in Kent, we don't work with larger companies or corporate clients.
We are professionally qualified, regulated and insured to make sure that you can be completely confident and assured when you ask us to help you and your business. We are also the only management consultants Kent that are recognised by Xero as a Partner firm.
Find out more about help for small businesses Kent here.
Contact help for small businesses Kent.